Santa's Christmas Grotto Meet and Greet Hire
Children, young and old, are always excited to come and visit the big man himself and we’ve got the perfect setting to make him feel right at home. The Santa’s Christmas Grotto Meet & Greet Hire is a simple but effective set-up, designed to recreate the cosy atmosphere of his Lapland cabin.
Set against specially designed Grotto backdrops, the attractive Christmas props portray a wonderfully quaint Christmas cabin feel that is sure to be magical for all children.
We have created a few packages for you - Gold, Silver & Bronze - any one of which could suit your event space or budget. The Santa’s Christmas Grotto Meet & Greet Hire is designed to be set up indoors and can be adjusted to cater for any space, no matter how large or small. Take a look at the package options in What's Included.
What events ARE the Santa’s Christmas Grotto Meet & Greet Hire suitable for?
Christmas is a time for everyone and the Santa’s Christmas Grotto Meet & Greet Hire is a fantastic setting to add to a range of events including:
- Christmas Parties
- Corporate Events
- Fundraising Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- Santa’s Grottos
Key features of the Santa’s Christmas Grotto Meet & Greet Hire:
- Unique cloth background with adjustable height stand
- Amazing, authentic props
- Able to fit most event spaces
- Suitable for indoor events
- Speedy build times
- Available for both short and long-term hire
You will be stunned to see just what a transformation this set-up can make to a room or area. It brings added spirit, making your Christmas all the more special.
Gold Silver Bronze 2 x Grotto Backdrops & Stands Wooden OR Elaborate Santa Throne 2 x Festive Tree 10 x Prop Presents Ornate Rug Side Table and Lamp 10 x White Picket Fencing Lighting (power required) Internal Grotto Backdrop & Stands Wooden OR Elaborate Santa Throne Festive Tree 5 x Prop Presents Rug 6 x White Picket Fencing Lighting (power required) Grotto Backdrop - collected
- Equipment Size: 3.0m wide x 3.0m deep x 2.5 high
- Operational Area Required: 4.0m wide x 4.0m deep x 2.5m high
- Power: standard socket (if lighting is required) (generator hire available)
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all of the equipment found on our site, we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements. Some options to upgrade your hire of the Inflatable Grotto Meet & Greet Area include: Santa's Grotto Presents - for every child (and adult!) visiting Santa, there is always the hope that you've been good enough to come away with an early gift from Santa. Our elves at Fun Towers have been busy packaging up this years Christmas gifts so they're ready for you and your guests! Santa & Elves - with the hire of the Inflatable Christmas Grotto, you may need costume for your Santa and Elves. A quality suit for whomever you may have your eye on filling it out! Additional Theming & Props - though these pacakges have been carefully considered by the Fun Experts to offer the best impact, you may want to include more. With items such as comical Reindeers, Snowman Prop, Sleighs, Presents, Postboxes and Christmas Trees...more really is merrier! Speak to the festive Fun Experts today to discover how upgrading your package can be made even more merrier this Christmas.
Santa's Christmas Grotto Meet and Greet Hire has been added to your Event Quote.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793