Assault Course Mangles Hire
Will you get mangled in our Assault Course Mangles Hire? As you come up to this great inflatable, you’ll wonder how you’re going to fit through the gap, but once you dive in head first you’ll find it easier than it looks. Squeeze through and you might find yourself pooping out first! Not everyone will escape this inflatable easily but they're sure to have some fun trying.
If we had one piece of advice for you it would be to hire the Assault Course Mangles Hire as part of the the Assault Course Activity Run with all the additional sections lined up to create a much longer and more taxing obstacle course. But of course, if you want to use the Assault Course Mangles Hire on its own, then we can’t deny how great it will be as a standalone item.
What events are the Assault Course Mangles Hire suitable for?
The Assault Course Mangles Hire is such a fun inflatable that we see it as being used at all kinds of fun events, from Team Building and Fun Days to Birthday Parties and Sports Events.
- Team Building
- Fun Days
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- Birthday Parties
- Children's Parties
- Weddings and Hen/Stag Parties
- University Events
- Sports Events
Key Features of the Assault Course Mangles Hire:
- Can be part of a bigger package or used solo
- Three people can use at once
Whether it is used as part of the activity run or as a stand alone attraction, the Assault Course Mangles Hire are sure to entertain all ages as you compete to beat your opponents through this brightly coloured inflatable.
Equipment included in Assault Course Mangles Hire:
- 1 x Assault Course Mangles
- Safety Mats
- Power Leads
- 1 x Fan to Inflate (Power Required)
- Equipment Size: 6.7m wide x 3.4m deep x 2.5m high
- Operational Area Required: 8.7m wide x 5.4m deep x 2.5m high
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Number Of Users: 3
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
- Access Requirements: Please note that a width of approximately 0.7m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
The fun doesn't have to stop with just the hire of the Mangles Assault Course section, there is plenty more fun to add with a number of upgrade options available:
If you're interested in upgrading your hire package, be sure to enquire with the Fun Experts who are sure to fill you with inspiration!