Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire
Whether it’s at a night at the cinema or a day out at the beach, there’s one unique smell that really gets the tastebuds tingling and mouths watering: freshly made popcorn! There’s nothing quite like it and when you choose the Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire you can bring that scrumptious odour to your event!
Placed on the beautifully designed wooden cart and using the popcorn machine you could cook up a batch of sweet or salty popcorn in just a few minutes. The technique is simple: add some unpopped corn to the kettle with a little coconut oil and apply heat. Moments later you’ll be able to hear the corn exploding inside the kettle and once it’s scooped up into the cone you’ll be enjoying the flavoursome popcorn.
The great thing about the Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire is that it’s incredibly easy to make and serve the popcorn yourself, so we can provide the cart unstaffed for you to get involved at your event and be part of the experience. Alternatively, we can pop on the apron ourselves and leave you to enjoy the festivities.
What events are the Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire suitable for?
With it’s brightly coloured wooden cart and popcorn maker, the Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire is perfect for a great range of events such as:
- Corporate Events
- Christmas Parties
- Fundraising Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- University Events
- Promotional Events
- Cinema / Movie Screenings
- Funfair Events
Freshly made popcorn tastes so much better than the versions you might buy pre-popped in bags, or even at the cinema, so make sure you bring this unique cart to your event and start to enjoy the taste sensation! We can even provide branding options, both for the cart and even for cardboard popcorn boxes with your logo.
Key Features of the Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire:
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Easy to make - you can do it yourself!
- Can serve up to 70 portions per hour
- All ingredients and bags are included
- Sweet or salted flavours available (not at the same time)
- Traditional straw boater and striped apron provided for serving in
- Also available on a compact trolley, or just the machine
Take a look at some of the great events that have enjoyed our Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire and you’ll soon be able to enjoy the great tasting popcorn at your next event
Equipment included with Popcorn Cart Hire:
- 1 x Traditional Cart
- 1 x Popcorn Machine
- Popcorn Cones
- Raw Popping Corn
- Coconut Oil
- Scoop Straw boater and striped apron
- Power Leads
- Equipment Size: 1.3m wide x 1.0m deep x 2.2m high
- Operational Area Required: 2.3m wide x 2.0m deep x 2.2m high
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Whether it's sweet or salted, you're sure to please the taste buds of your guests when hiring this crowd pleaser. But here you can upgrade your Popcorn hire with the following:
- Usherette Trays - as the sweet taste of Popcorn and Candy Floss is whipped up, volunteers can take the food to the guests in these brilliant cinema style Usherette Trays.
- Additional Fun Foods - don't forget about Candy Floss and Ice Cream, we have a selection of Fun Foods that will add even more sweetness to your event.
When you're speaking to the Fun Experts today, ask how we can upgrade your package to include even more crowd pleasing options to your event.
Popcorn on a Traditional Cart Hire has been added to your Event Quote.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793