Sports Day Activities Hire
Do you remember your School Sports Day? It was a great excuse to get out in the sunshine and have loads of fun, running around and enjoying yourself - well, make sure you’ve packed your kit as Sunshine Events take you back to your school days with this great package of classic races (or more extreme races). We’ve got everything you need to create a fun Sports Day for your colleagues, family and friends.
Relive your youth with some sporty activities! Sunshine Events can supply the equipment and all you need to do is organise your teams and get them moving. But watch out for the cheaters!
- Egg & Spoon Race
- Sack Racing
- Walk The Plank
- Space Hoppers
- Ski Slalom
- Balance Race
- Tug of War
- Race Track Markers
You’ll find your competitive streak coming out once you get into that sack and the race begins. Or perhaps you’re just in it for the pure absurdity of it all as kids challenge adults to the Egg & Spoon Race or Space Hoppers. Just make sure you don’t overdo it as you’ll need all your strength for the Tug of War!
What events are the Sports Day Activities Hire suitable for?
The Sports Day Activities Hire is great for Team Building days when you need to get your team out of the office and onto the playing field, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have it at a Fun Day or Wedding too!
- Corporate Family Fun Days
- Team Building
- Fundraising Events
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- University / School Events
- Birthday Parties
Key Features of the Sports Day Activities Hire:
- Includes 7 games
- Easy to run the games
- Race markers to plan out your track
Get, set, GO! The Sports Day Activities are just one of the great packages that we do for Team Building days, so check out our other amazing packages or just get in touch with the Fun Experts to discuss your requirements.
Equipment Included with Sports Day Activities Hire:
- Equipment Size: Various
- Operational Area Required: an be tailored to your specific requirements
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Number Of Users: 5
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 3 years and over
- Access Requirements: Please note that a width of approximately 0.7m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.