Tin Can Alley Stall Hire
Named after the New York district of Tin Pan Alley, the Tin Can Alley Stall is the epitome of the American Side Stall games so it’s only right that it should feature in our line-up of Wild West themed Side Stalls. However, we’ll make things that little bit more trickier as we replace the infrared rifles of the 1970s children’s games with bean bags to throw at the tower of metal cans.
We’ll arm you with 5 bean bags and it will be your task to knock down all the cans in the stall so you’ll need skill and accuracy as you’ll need to clear as many cans as possible with each throw. Should you succeed and knock down all the cans then you will receive one of the 50 novelty prizes included with the stall hire.
All our Side Stalls are decked out in the classic red and white striped canopy, with a brightly coloured front banner advertising the type of game within. We can even produce branded versions of these banners for you - all you have to do is supply us with the artwork and we’ll take care of the rest.
What events are the Tin Can Alley Stall Hire suitable for?
No Western Themed event is complete without the Tin Can Alley Stall Hire, but it’s just as popular with the classic Funfair Theme too, so make sure you bring this popular stall to your event.
- Birthday Parties
- Children's Parties
- Team Building
- Charity Events
- Fun Days
- Promotional Events
- University Events
- Sports Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
Key Features of the Tin Can Alley Stall Hire:
- Wild West Themed props for the tins to stand on
- 50 novelty prizes included with every Side Stall
- Can be run by a fun expert or you can do it yourself
- Branding options available
If you need to win your sweetheart a prize, or just want a bit of fun trying to knock those can down then call the Fun Experts now and get yourself a brilliant Side Stall game.
Equipment Included with Tin Can Alley Stall Hire:
- 1 x Red and White Striped Stall
- 3 x Western Barrels
- 1 x Western Sign Post
- 12 x Tin Can Targets
- Bean Bags
- 50 x Novelty Prizes
- Equipment Size: 2.14m wide x 2.14m deep x 2.14m high
- Operational Area Required: 3.14m wide x 3.14m deep x 2.14m high
- Power: standard socket if lighting required (generator hire available)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
Not only are there some fantastic ways to upgrade you package with additional products as seen in 'You May Also Like' below, you can upgrade the hire of your stall with the following:
- Bespoke Branding - the stalls are open to some fantastic branding options with front banner creating the perfect canvas. If you're wanting to promote your company brand or simply add something special to your hire, the branding of the front stall banner is the perfect option.
- Additional Prizes - every stall comes with a complimentary 50 novelty prizes. Do you know the footfall for your event; have you got an extended guest list? Make sure your guests walk away with a prize and enquire about our additional Prize Packages.
When speaking to the Fun Experts today, don't shy away from asking how you can upgrade your package.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793