Western Theme Package
Saddle up your horse and ride off into the sunset with our amazing range of Western themed equipment. Whether you’re a fan of Clint Eastwood and John Wayne, or just want to add a little rootin’ tootin’ equipment to your event, Sunshine Events have it all from props and theming to themed games and activities. Now all you need to do is grab your Stetson and ride off into the sunset!
Along with the amazing Western Backdrop capturing a picturesque scene from the treacherous Nevada Desert we have a superb range of great props, including Butch the cowboy statue and the amazing saddle and watering trough, backed up by a whole host of paraphernalia such as barrels, sign posts and lanterns. You’ll really feel like you’ve stepped into a town out in the Wild West.
By upgrading to the Gold Package you’ll be able to add in a couple of amazing Western Themed Side Stalls - namely the Cork Shoot Stall and Tin Can Alley or you could even swap these out for the Cactus Toss Stall or Rodeo Bull. That’s the benefit of Sunshine Events: we can create a package bespoke to your event.
What events are the Western Theme Packages suitable for?
The Western Theme Packages are ideal for all kinds of events that require a little kick in the posterior from a bucking bronco:
- Birthday Parties
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Corporate Events
- Fundraising Events
- Awards Ceremonies
Key Features of the Western Theme Packages:
- Rustic looking props and theming perfect for your event
- Bronze, Silver & Gold packages available
- We can create any bespoke package just for you!
- A great range of activities available in the Gold package
- Collect items from our Fun Factory
Turn your venue into the American Frontier with Sunshine Events - all you’ll need to do is hitch up your horse and head into the saloon!
- Operational Area Required: can be tailored to your specific requirements
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.