Inflatable Whack-A-Wall Hire
You might not have seen anything like this before! It’s the Inflatable Whack A Wall. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Using a idea similar to Whack-A-Mole and Batak, the Inflatable Whack A Wall Hire is a reflex based game that sees two competitors challenging each other in a game of speed and agility. The large wall features 20 holes, through which pokes a rod. The idea is to push in as many of these rods as possible - however, doing so pokes them out the other side and your opponent will be pushing them back through. In a timed game, the winner is the person with the most rods pushed in after the timer counts down to zero.
If the players aren’t as tall as the Inflatable Whack A Wall Hire, then the top row can be ignored, so players of all sizes can take part in this amazing game designed to test your reflexes. All you need now is someone to start the timer and the game begins!
What events are the Inflatable Whack A Wall Hire suitable for?
The Inflatable Whack A Wall Hire is perfect for fun events, but it really comes into its own at Sports events where the promotion of physical fitness is key.
- Fun Days
- Team Building
- Sports Events
- University Events
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- Birthday Parties
Key Features of the Inflatable Whack A Wall Hire:
- 20 colourful rods
- Can be staffed by a fun expert or you can run this game yourself
So start the clock and start bashing those rods through, as you find that this new and exciting game is a brilliant addition to your next event!
Equipment Included with Inflatable Slide Hire:
- 1 x Inflatable Slide
- Safety Mats
- Power Leads
- 1 x Fan to Inflate (Power Required)
- Equipment Size: 3.9m wide x 2.1m deep x 2.5m high
- Operational Area Required: 4.9m wide x 3.1m deep x 2.5m high
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Number Of Users: 2
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 1m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.