Saloon Cork Shoot Stall Hire
Of all the Side Stalls that you might find at the funfair, the one that often attracts the most attention is the Cork Shoot Stall, as spectators look on whilst the wannabe marksmen try to hit the targets by firing the little corks from their handgun or rifles. As such, it seemed only right that we ensured we had this popular stall on offer for your events.
Your objective is simple, take aim with your original .177 calibre cork gun and try to hit as many targets as you possibly can with your cork ammo. But you'll need to have your wits about you as not all the targets are in plain sight, hiding amongst the theming of the stall.
The Cork Shoot Stall, like all of our amazing Side Stalls, is enclosed beneath the white and red striped canopy in the bright red stall and colourful front banner displays the name of the stall to attract your guests to take their chances. Every Side Stall comes with 50 novelty prizes included too, so there’s something to take away once you hit the mark.
What events are the Cork Shoot Stall Hire suitable for?
Ideal for Western Themed Events of all kinds, the Cork Shoot Stall is also great for Funfair themes which are becoming more and more popular at Fun Days and Weddings across the country.
- Fun Days
- Promotional Events
- University Events
- Evening Functions
- Children's Parties
- Team Building
- Charity Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
Key Features of the Cork Shoot Stall Hire:
- Cork guns and corks included
- 50 novelty prizes to give away
- Always staffed by one of our fun experts
- Brightly coloured red and white surround
Stay on target with the Cork Shoot Stall Hire and you’ll find you will be coming back over and over to try to hit all the targets.
Equipment included with Cork Shoot Stall Hire:
- 1 x Red and White Striped Stall
- Cork Shoot Theming
- 3 x .177 Calibre Cork Guns
- Cork Ammo
- 50 x Novelty Prizes
- Equipment Size: 2.14m wide x 2.14m deep x 2.14m high
- Operational Area Required: 3.14m wide x 3.14m deep x 2.14m high
- Power: standard socket if lighting required (generator hire available)
- Staff: trained operator provided
- Number Of Users: 1
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 10 years and over
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Not only are there some fantastic ways to upgrade you package with additional products as seen in 'You May Also Like' below, you can upgrade the hire of your stall with the following:
- Bespoke Branding - the stalls are open to some fantastic branding options with front banner creating the perfect canvas. If you're wanting to promote your company brand or simply add something special to your hire, the branding of the front stall banner is the perfect option.
- Additional Prizes - every stall comes with a complimentary 50 novelty prizes. Do you know the footfall for your event; have you got an extended guest list? Make sure your guests walk away with a prize and enquire about our additional Prize Packages.
When speaking to the Fun Experts today, don't shy away from asking how you can upgrade your package.
Call the Fun Experts to discuss your event:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793