Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing Hire
With just one night to help Santa deliver his presents to boys, girls, and families all around the world, Santa's team of reindeer need to be kept in great shape! Helping them do just that is an addictive game that is sure to entertain each and every one of your Christmas party guests.
At the sound of the bell, the rolling frenzy begins as up to four players take their position and begin to roll their ball into the holes in order to bring their reindeer to the finishing line. Dropping the ball down the red holes will move the reindeer further than dropping down the yellow, so skill and precision is needed to ensure a speedy race.
With Santa's Lil Helper overseeing the Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing, guests will have a fantastic time as they compete to win the race with their reindeer. The question is, will it be Rudolph, Comet, Vixen or Dasher who flies across the night sky to become the first to land on the snowy rooftop?
What events are the Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing Hire suitable for?
- Christmas Parties
- Santa’s Grottos
- Product Launches
- Office Activity Days
- Charity Events
- Corporate Events
Though the Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing is available for Christmas events, don't worry if you want to hire the Roll A Ball for another themed event as we also have the Roll A Ball Donkey Derby available to hire.
Key features of the Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing Hire:
- Caters for up to 4 players
- Staffed by Santa’s Lil Helper (a fun expert)
- The perfect centrepiece to a funfair Christmas party
The Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing is a very popular hire over the Christmas period, so we would always advise that you get in touch nice and early to avoid disappointment. Give the fun experts a call now!
Equipment included with the Roll A Ball Reindeer Racing Hire:
- Fun Expert commentator - not there to simply set up and supervise the equipment, our fully trained Fun Expert will commentate your game, encouraging guests to take part and bring out their competitve edge - they may even don a Christmas hat!
- Four 'lanes' for guests to play
- Sound and music
- Power leads
- Equipment Size: 2.0m wide x 2.5m deep x 2.4m high
- Operational Area Required: 3.0m wide x 3.5m deep x 2.4m high (minimum)
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: trained operator provided
- Number Of Users: 4
Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.85m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Struggling to make your mind up? Sunshine Events can help.
Our event checklist will support you through the key planning stages of any event. When you work with us, you'll benefit from these trust factors:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793