Giant Deckchair Hire
The traditional deckchair is a welcome sight at most events - a place to rest your weary feet after a fun day competing on the Side Stalls, bouncing on the Inflatables and nibbling on the Fun Foods. But sometimes, it’s better to share your seat with your friends and family… if only deckchairs allowed more than one bottom at a time!
That’s where the Giant Deckchair comes in: the fun begins when you start to try and climb in and have your photo taken. It will make even the very tallest person appear small in comparison, making it great for sharing on social media and is a fantastic talking point. Up to 3 people at once can relax on the Giant Deckchair, but you’ll find that everyone will soon want to have a go, and you’ll be on your feet again!
When partnered with the standard Deckchairs (and available in the same striped colours) the Giant Deckchairs will become a focal point to your event and really help to enrich your beach themed event or traditional garden party.
What events are the Giant Deckchair Hire suitable for?
If you need a little bit of quirky fun at your event, then you can’t really go wrong with the Giant Deckchair Hire… just look at some of the events it’s been to:
- Fun Days
- Beach Themed Events
- Garden Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Awards Ceremonies
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
- Corporate Events
- Fundraising Events
Key Features of the Giant Deckchair Hire:
- Huge traditional style deckchair
- Available in red & white stripes or blue & white stripes
- Multiples available
- Ask us about buying your own branded Giant Deckchair
Add the Giant Deckchair Hire to your event and you’ll be sitting pretty all day - just give the Fun Experts a call today!
- 1 x Giant Folding Deckchair
- Equipment Size: 1.57m wide x 2.30m deep x 2.10m high seat height 0.91m
- Operational Area Required: 2.57m wide x 3.30m deep
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
- Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry. We strongly suggest not exceeding the weight limit of 250kg.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.