Nintendo Switch Hire
The evolution of Nintendo since the 80’s has been a rollercoaster. After the release of the NES, Nintendo created one of the best consoles ever released in the SNES, which was then followed by the even more impressive, generation defining N64. Nintendo have always been about fun, family game play, and despite a few hiccups along the way - the less said about the Gamecube, the better - Nintendo have always tried to stay ahead of the competition without losing its heart.
After bringing you the Nintendo Wii for hire, which has served events well for nearly ten years, we now have the Nintendo Switch. This little machine will see it added to every birthday and Christmas wish list, so we thought we’d give you the chance to see what all the fuss is about.
Featuring impressive graphics and gamer interaction, the Switch has brought an immersive experience to gamers, more so than the Wii. Hired with our purpose built TV Unit, this slick ‘station’ is perfect to show off the fun to be had. Played on an ultra high definition, 43” television, your guests will be wowed by the graphics on show, the ease of gameplay and the massive amounts of fun for all ages.
There are plenty of games to choose from as well, such as:
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - the staple of any Nintendo Console, this classic has been revamped with new characters, courses and a whole range of karts. Up to four players can compete as you race around funky, creative race tracks and battle it out to take the trophy!
- 1-2 Switch - a brave move with this one as very little happens on screen, instead guests will be in hysterics as players try and compete in challenges that include plate spinning, dance off, wand battles and so many more (a favourite amongst the Fun Experts!). Using just the joy-con, you'll be busting shapes and moves you never knew you had
- Bomberman - this 80's classic receives the modern day Switch touch up of hi-res graphics as up to four players take part in this maze based game and try to eliminate one another
- ...more are available upon request
What events is the Nintendo Switch Hire suitable for?
The Switch is a perfect choice for all ages as it invites harmless fun and gameplay. Guests will be laughing with one another and be in fits of complete joy, whether playing at:
- Promotional Events
- Corporate Events
- School / University Events
- Birthday Parties
- Bar & Bat Mitzvahs
Key Features of the Nintendo Switch Hire:
- Purpose built TV unit
- A selection of fun, family friendly games
- Multiple controllers for up to 4 people to take part
- Bespoke branding available
Having a product that entertains all demographics can be hard to come by, that’s why the Nintendo Switch makes for the perfect addition to all events. You can be sure that after you invite the Fun Experts to your event, you’ll have made the right choice in this brilliant product.
- A fully trained Fun Expert to assist guests and entice them to play
- 43" UHD TV, within our purpose built TV Unit - which is open to the upgrade of bespoke branding for your event
- Nintendo Switch
- Multiple games to choose from and play
- Hours of endless fun!
- Equipment Size: 1.1m wide x 0.6m deep x 2.0m high
- Operational Area Required: 2.1m wide x 2.6m deep x 2.0m high
- Power: standard socket (generator hire available)
- Staff: fully trained Fun Expert included
- Number Of Users: upto 4 players
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: 5 years and over
Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Struggling to make your mind up? Sunshine Events can help.
Our event checklist will support you through the key planning stages of any event. When you work with us, you'll benefit from these trust factors: