Snowboard Simulator Hire
How to sum up the Snowboard Simulator? With the Fun Experts at the controls, you'll begin a pleasant experience with the feeling that you are drifting through a soft, snowy hillside. But soon the gentle ride will become more of an adventure as it would seem the hills are getting steeper and the ride becomes faster. If you manage to keep your balance you'll have a fantastic ride even though feels like you're escaping an avalanche.
Keeping yourself upright on the Snowboard Simulator Hire is tremendous fun and there’s always the opportunity to add a little more excitement, as each Snowboard Simulator control station features a timer that will record each rider’s time on the board. Hire the Magnetic Score Tower too and you can keep track of the scores throughout the event and crown the snowboard champion!
Safety is paramount at Sunshine Events. As well as a fully trained Fun Expert, the Snowboard Simulator is controlled by an 8-way joystick and speed controls. Once the rider has fallen from the board, the joystick is released which stops the ride instantly and prevents any risk of the rider being hit by the board. Everyone will walk away from the Snowboard Simulator Hire with a smile of their face and a fun story to tell.
What events are the Snowboard Simulator Hire suitable for?
Take to the slopes on the Snowboard Simulator! As fanastic alternative to the Surfboard, for winter themed events.
- Fun Days
- Christmas Events
- Team Building
- Promotional Events
- Charity Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- Sports Events
- Birthday Parties
- Children's Parties
- University Events
Key Features of the Snowboard Simulator Hire:
- Superb for Christmas or Winter themed events
- Safely controlled by the Fun Experts
- Instant-stop feature
- Competition timer in the base unit
Riders won't be the only ones to enjoy themselves as the crowds gather around and everyone has a great time watching the fun and thrilling Snowboard Simulator at work.
Equipment included with Snowboard Simulator Hire:
- 1 x Snowboard Attachment
- 1 x Inflatable Base
- 1 x Control Station
- Safety Mat
- Power Leads
- 1 x Fan to Inflate
- A Fun Expert
- Equipment Size: 3.7m wide x 3.7m deep x 0.6m high
- Operational Area Required: 5.7m wide x 5.7m deep x 2.5m high
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: adult supervision required (staff hire available)
- Number Of Users: 1
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: Riders must be 1.2m high or above
- Access Requirements: Please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.