Fun Day Example Package - Up to 500 Guests
With a guest list checked off, a venue / location booked and a date set, planning your family fun day should be plain sailing from there on. Of course if the guest list isn't finalised, the venue not booked and the date not set, don't worry, planning the entertainment should be the top of the list anyway.
Since 2003 we have supplied fun entertainment to thousands's of events across the nation and in doing so we have been able to create some fantastic suggested packages that can inspire you and your event. Throughout the suggested packages found here, whether you're expecting a footfall of 100 or thousands, you will find the perfect ingredients for your event or we can create a bespoke fun day for you. Here we look at what it takes to ensure the best experience for a family fun day seeing a guest list of 500...ish.
Taking into consideration every aspect of an event, we have been able to create a fantastic example package for fun day events, organised for communities, employees and the like, that covers all the bases. The kids are coming, not a problem, with classic inflatables including Slides and Castles they'll be bouncing and sliding the day away with so much energy. Mum and Dad covered as the ultimate parents battle takes place on the Gladiator Joust; the colleague camaraderie will see competition out in the Hungry Hippos inflatable; and then everything else in between that will engage and entertain from funfair target stalls, deckchairs , giant games and so much more!
All that's left to do is push the button - enquire right here or pick up the phone. We can't wait to speak to you and start your journey planning your fun day event.
When holding an event of this size, what sort of fun products could you expect to see in your package. Better question; as the Fun Experts, what do we know will work for your Fun Day event. For our example package for an event expecting a footfall of up to 500 guests, the following list of products works a treat...
- Hungry Hippos Inflatable
- Gladiator Joust
- Rodeo (Bull, Sheep or Donkey) or Surf Simulator
- Inflatable Playzone / Children's Activity Zone
- 4 x Funfair Side Stalls - there are a fair few to choose from!
- Inflatable Basketball Challenge
- Inflatable Penalty Shoot Out
- Inflatable Slide
- Children's Slide
- Bouncy Castle
- Face Painter
- Fun Food Cart (Candy Floss or Popcorn)
- 50 x Deckchairs
- Test of Strength
- Giant Games Area
This is the perfect example of what is sure to excite and entertain your guests. With a collection of inflatables, fun foods, funfair carnival stalls and giant games, you're covering all the bases for your guests and guaranteeing a fantastic experience for all!
- Power: Most products require access to power but Generator hire is also available from the Fun Experts
- Access Requirements: With a footfall of up to 500 guests, we're presuming you have quite a big area to fill - Great! This might likely translate as a huge field - better still (but indoor areas are also possible). Any questions you have about space / size, feel free to ask. But you can be sure that our team of Fun Experts will go through every logistical detail of your event. From your initial enquiry / booking, right through to our dedicated Logistics department, we will ensure we dot the i's and cross the t's.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Fun Day Example Package - Up to 500 Guests has been added to your Event Quote.