Virtual Reality Experience Hire
The recent boom in technological advances have turned the 90s dream of Virtual Reality (VR) into an actual reality! And Sunshine Events are always pushing the envelope, bringing you the best in technology and games.
The Virtual Reality Experience allows guests to experience an exhilarating, near-reality that is truly breathtaking. Users place the HTC Vive Headset over their eyes and enter a new world, whilst spectators are able to see what the user sees on our purpose built TV unit which houses a 43" ultra high definition display, but they won't know how truly amazing the Virtual Reality Experience Hire is until they place the headset on themselves.
Here are just a few of the fantastic experiences and games available to you and your guests. Warning: some of these virtual reality experiences may make your reality seem a little dull when the headset comes off!
- Walk the Plank - your sense of reality will be tested as you take the lift to the top level of a skyscraper and veture out on a plank over a city landscape. You won't believe you're safe on the ground as your senses are tested and you truly believe you're 100 floors above street level
- The Lab – a multi-game hub with access to a whole host of fun activities, from flying around the Solar System to defending a castle from marauding Vikings with your trusty bow and arrow!
- Audio Shield – defend yourself with the coloured shields from the oncoming attackers
- theBlu – take a dip in the deep blue sea and explore a coral reef, sunken pirate ship or underwater cave
- Tilt Brush – create 3D artworks in a virtual world with a variety of brushes and special effects
- Bungee Jump - have you ever wanted to feel the adrenalin of a jump but never had the nerve - this experience will push your senses as you take a leap of faith
- VR Funhouse - perfect for funfair events, step into the Carnival and play amazing games like Whack-A-Mole!
- Merry Snowballs - Merry Snowballs is an action packed VR snowball game where you get to relive your childhood snowball fights - this time with the cool gadgets you once wish you had! Battle against the neighborhood kids and fight your way to the top of the global leaderboard.
What events are the Virtual Reality Experience Hire suitable for?
The Virtual Reality Experience Hire is a great addition to all kinds of events - suitable for ages 6 and over - the boys will be hankering for another go, whilst the girls are always ready to step up to the challenge!
- Promotional Events
- Christmas Parties
- Corporate Events
- Shopping Centre Promotions
- University Events
- Fundraising Events
- Birthday Parties
- Bar Mitzvahs / Bat Mitzvahs
Key Features of the Virtual Reality Experience Hire:
- HTC Vive Headset
- UHD 43" display
- Powerful PC computer stack
- Loads of amazing games
- Tensa Barriered area
- Trained Fun Expert
Make this activity a reality at your event by giving the Fun Experts a call and the Virtual Reality Experience Hire will be the perfect centrepiece to your event!
Equipment included with Virtual Reality Experience Hire:
- HTC Vive VR Headset, Controllers, Sensors - everything needed to enter the virtual world
- High Spec PC
- Purpose-built TV unit with UHD 43" display
- Tensa barriered area - creating a fantastic area for your experience
- A selection of games and experiences for your event
- A fully trained Fun Expert
- Equipment Size: A minimum area of 2.0m wide x 2.5m deep is required
- Operational Area Required: A minimum area of 2.0m wide x 2.5m deep is required
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available)
- Staff: trained Fun Expert provided
- Number Of Users: 1
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: Suitable for guests aged 6 and over
Access Requirements: Suitable for Indoor use only. Please note that a width of 0.82m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Struggling to make your mind up? Sunshine Events can help.
Our event checklist will support you through the key planning stages of any event. When you work with us, you'll benefit from these trust factors:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793