Rodeo Sheep Hire
Hire the Rodeo Sheep and showcase your skills. Whenever you hear the words 'Rodeo' or 'Bucking', you'll often find it followed by 'Bull' or 'Bronco'. But why not bring something different to your event with our very own Maurice the Rodeo Sheep.
The Rodeo Sheep is suitable for a variety of events including Birthday Parties, Weddings, Corporate Events and Family Fun Days. Each individual rider can expect a fantastic experience as there is plenty of fun to be had from the moment they climb on to the back of the sheep. The riders will have to hold on tight as they are bucked, spun and twisted by the Fun Experts until they loose their grip and end up falling off on to the inflatable bed that surrounds them.
As well as the simple entertainment of people holding on and falling off, our Fun Experts can arrange to run a competition during your event. Each Rodeo Sheep control station comes with a timer that will record each riders time on the bull, enabling us to keep track as to who is doing the best or the worst during the event.
Safety is paramount at Sunshine Events. All of our Fun Experts have been given full training on the set up and operation of the Rodeo rides. The Fun Experts have full control of the ride from start to finish, it is controlled using an 8 way direction joystick and speed dials on the control station. Once a rider has fallen off the ride the joystick is released, stopping the ride instantly and preventing any risk of the rider being hit by a spinning ride.
Also Known As: Bucking Sheep
Equipment Included with Rodeo Sheep Hire:
- 1 x Rodeo Sheep Attachment
- 1 x Inflatable Base
- 1 x Control Station
- Safety Mat
- Power Leads
- 1 x Fan to Inflate (Power is Required)
- A Fun Expert
- Equipment Size: 4.6m diameter x 1.6m height
- Operational Area Required: 6.6m diameter x 2.6m height
- Power: standard socket required (generator hire available 6.5kva)
- Staff: trained operator provided
- Number Of Users: 1
- Recommended Age/Height of Users: Users must be at least 1.2m tall or at least 10 years of age.
Access Requirements: please note that a width of 0.85m is required when moving the equipment through doorways and corridors. If you feel that access may be an issue, such as stairways or lift access, uneven surfaces, obstructions or perhaps long distances then please mention this in your enquiry.
Speak to a Fun Expert today to discuss the bespoke upgrade options available from additional equipment, branding, prizes, props and theming. As we own all our own equipment we have the flexibility to adapt equipment to suit your requirements.
Struggling to make your mind up? Sunshine Events can help.
Our event checklist will support you through the key planning stages of any event. When you work with us, you'll benefit from these trust factors:
- Lancashire and Cumbria (Preston, Bolton, Blackburn, Kendal and Windermere) - 01772 970 389
- South East (London) - 0203 603 9096
- Greater Manchester (Salford, Oldham, Stockport, Manchester) - 0161 826 6861
- Scotland (Glasgow and Edinburgh) - 0141 530 7158
- Midlands (Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Nottingham, Coventry and Leicester) - 0121 667 6310
- Merseyside and Cheshire (Liverpool, Wirral, Chester) - 0151 909 3619
- Yorkshire and North East (Sheffield, Bradford, Newcastle, Sunderland, Leeds and York) - 0113 350 9793